Over 20 hours of transformative ceremony, roundtable discussion, Q&A, embodiment practices, and healing therapies to help you prepare, experience, and integrate the wisdom and intelligence of psilocybin in an intimate retreat-like setting.
Explore the Ceremony & Science of
Awaken your creativity Clear depression Transform anxiety Deepen your spiritual path Reset your nervous system Nourish Your Inner Wisdom
Plant + Psychedelic Medicines
You are Invited to the Remembership Community
We’re inviting you to be a part of a thoughtful community created to explore our collective remembering. To join the conversation become a member of the ReMembership Community supported by elders, thought leaders, scientists, wisdom keepers and you!
If you’re curious to cultivate and deepen your connection with yourself and with psychedelic medicines as allies on your path…the Remembership Community is your home.
Benefits of Remembership:
- Immerse yourself in the 20+ hour Video Library of conversations, practices, and guidance from luminaries in the psychedelic ecosystem.
- Be the first to receive new content as it’s added to our library.
- Participate in an ongoing live Community Salon Series.
- Receive early invites to curated retreats and programs.
- Serve as an ambassador in our affiliate program.
What is the 20+ Hour Immersive Video Library?
- Experience the Ceremony & Science of Psilocybin program.
- Connect with 25 master teachers from around the world in intimate conversations, roundtable discussions, Q&As and more. You’ll learn from indigenous elders, research scientists, wisdom keepers, and luminaries in the field of plants and psychedelics.
- Discover the intersections of ancient traditions and ceremony, “original science” and emerging scientific breakthroughs.
- Explore microdosing practices, somatic and embodiment exercises, and meditations to support you.
- Deepen your relationship with YOU, with plant medicines, and with psychedelics as allies on our path.
- Immerse yourself in the powerful setting of the incredible lands of the Esselen people. Much of the experiential video journey was filmed in a retreat setting at the Esalen Institute on the cliffs of Big Sur California overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Learn and explore at your own pace in the comfort of your own space.
- Receive support in your preparation and integration of sacramental plant and psychedelic experiences.
“The Entheowheel series is like the perfect Sunday talk show combined with a dazzling Sunday morning church service. An incubator of revelation, featuring marvelously smart messengers.”Thomas Brod MD, DFAPA
©Mycelium Dreaming artwork by Autumn Skye
Join Our Remembership Community
$ 108Starting At
- Instant access to 20+ hours of intimate conversations + practices from indigenous elders, research scientists, wisdom keepers, and luminaries in the field of psychedelics.
- An opportunity to connect with Community, experience practices and explore questions in our Ongoing Salon including Q+A with Dream + Friends
- Early invites + Discounts to retreats and programs + Access to new videos as they’re added to the library
- Recurring payment + Cancel Anytime
- Available Worldwide
“The speakers are amazing and I am learning a lot. The course is really well done.”Dawn T.
“I felt so enlivened by the whole experience, and I was able to reconnect to that joyous feeling again. It exceeded all of my wildest expectations. I don’t have enough words of gratitude.”Bob J.
“Entheowheel is very important…to be able to connect with those sort of originating voices and bring them into the conversation of this modern mainstream uprising is incredibly valuable.”Peter C.
“It is so great to have visionary pioneers share their stories and teachings with such an inclusiveSachin P.
community of truth seekers.”
“I will forever be grateful for the sense of community I’ve experienced and the knowledge I’ve gained. Thank you for the beautiful work that you are doing to preserve, cultivate and share the knowledge with humanity.”Max O.
“An incubator of revelation, featuring marvelously smart messengers. The Entheowheel series is like the perfect Sunday talk show combined with a dazzling Sunday morning church service. A rare and brilliant opportunity.”Thomas Brod MD, DFAPA
“Being in this community is super healing. I learned a lot, not only about the medicine, but how to make it more a part of my life in a ceremonial way where I can really honor where the medicine comes from, the elders, the ancestors, and Mother Earth for what she provides.”Julio R.
“Entheowheel blew my mind. It was so deep, so meaningful with such a powerhouse lineup. Tears were brought to my eyes multiple times. Every lesson was medicine.”Elana H.
“It was transformative. I think this is an image of the future. It is really useful to communicate that for psychedelic therapy, the substance is not the all-important thing. The container, the ritual, the connection with other people and the feeling of safety have much more of a profound effect.”Reese J.
Join master teachers from around the world as you immerse yourself in transformative ceremony, embodiment practice, and healing therapies.
Mycologist Paul Stamets invites you to his home for a fireside chat to discuss the innate wisdom of psilocybin mushrooms and the mycelial network.
13 Indigenous Grandmothers visionary and medicine keeper Jyoti Ma introduces you to the fundamentals of building a personal altar to ground your journeys and deepen your spiritual connection.
James Fadiman — creator of the iconic Psychedelic Weekends at Esalen in the sixties and micro-dosing expert — introduces methods for starting your own practice or enhancing your existing one.
Fifth-Generation Ceremonial Leader Xochitl Ashe takes you on a “simulated journey” using breath work, visualization and embodiment techniques to access higher states of consciousness.
Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, neuroscientist and Director of the Psychedelics Division at University of California San Francisco, shares ground-breaking discoveries from his soon-to-be-published research on the therapeutic benefits of psilocybin mushrooms for depression and mental health.
Creativity expert and psychedelic advocate Laura Dawn explores techniques for using psilocybin to access your inner genius and fulfill your greatest potential.
Are You Curious?
Our program is for those new to sacramental plants and psychedelics, as well as the initiated who are looking to deepen their relationship.
Awaken your curiosity and explore…
- Microdosing practices
- Ancient plant ceremonies, their wisdom and benefits
- Healing modalities for body, mind, mood, and spirit
- Techniques to activate your creative genius
- Ways to deepen your spiritual path
- The power of community
We are a grassroots, community-funded collective. We welcome aligned sponsorships and contributions, so that we may continue our work and scholarship offerings.
Special Thanks to 2020 Live Event Sponsors
Frequently Asked Questions
You have access to the complete Video Library for while your Remembership subscription is active. If you previously purchased the Video Library, you receive an annual Remembership and have access until June 1, 2024.
You receive the same offerings, regardless of which tier you elect to pay on the sliding scale. We are committed to making our offerings accessible while also covering our costs as a grass-roots and community based initiative.
If you are able to pay more, it supports our work and sustains our sliding scale and scholarship programs.
This is not a course on how to trip at home or have un-guided journeys. This is an invitation to come into relationship with the intelligence of psilocybin and explore how to prepare and integrate a future journey.
Diversity & Inclusion: As an expression of our commitment to bridging diverse perspectives within the plant and psychedelic medicine communities, we do our best to make programming accessible for ALL. Need some extra support? Click here for a scholarship. (Scholarships are for the Immersive Video Library only.)
Reciprocity: Indigenous communities often model their economic and social exchanges, including their relationship with the natural world, on the concept of reciprocity. This practice recognizes the gifts that we receive from the universe and offers gifts in return as gratitude. Reciprocity and our deep commitment to honoring all the influences that inform our work, is at the core of our ever-evolving model.
As an expression of our commitment, 10% of all revenues from the Livestream event at Esalen was committed to the preservation and conservation of sacred lands and traditional medicine lineages, including The Esselen Tribe’s land restoration initiative. Additionally, 30% of participants received Visionary Scholarships as a commitment to our diversity and inclusion efforts.
You may cancel your Remembership subscription at any time to discontinue charges (no retroactive refunds provided).
Monthly Membership fees are non-refundable and charged automatically on each renewal date until you cancel. Upon cancellation, your Membership will expire 30 days from your last payment. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation are not refundable.
Annual Members. All sales are final for annual memberships. You can cancel your annual membership at any time. Upon doing so, your membership will continue through the 12th period of commitment and no refunds will be issued.
Entheowheel does not endorse, encourage, promote, or assist with any illegal activities involving controlled substances. While we promote an individual’s own work towards personal growth and healing, we do not provide mental health or medical services. If you need such services, please contact a mental health or medical provider.